The NITA Blog has a very good post entitled "21 Questions to Consider When Starting A Deposition."
7. Are you on any drugs or medications or alcohol that you think will interfere with your ability to answer my questions?
8. Is there anything else you are aware of that would keep you from giving full, complete, and accurate answers to the questions here today?
9. What will you do if I cut you off or interrupt your answer?
10. What will you do if you need to look at a document to answer a question?
11. What will you do if you realize an answer that you’ve given was wrong or inaccurate? Will you let us know right away?
Thanks to the Tennessee Law Blog.