AAJ is sponsoring a case planning workshop in Washington, D.C. on July 12-14, 2012.
This in-depth program takes your active case through six critical workshops and three group sessions to help you define your case strategy. The hands-on format provides constant attention to your wrongful death or catastrophic injury case. Highly experienced trial lawyers guide and coach you to map out your litigation plan. At the end of the program, you’ll have a methodical and empirically-based strategy for your case. Not just concepts—actionable items that you have fully developed with the faculty and can put into motion with your trial team.
Here’s what you will learn about your case:
- Identifying land mines and the defense argument
- Developing the discovery plan and setting witness goals
- Developing rules and themes
- Reframing your case and developing a trial story
- Delivering your trial story in opening and closing
- Essential exhibits that drive your trial story
The program qualifies for 18 hours of CLE credit.
The normal price of this program is $1995. However, if you use promo code CASE4 you will save $400.
The program is open only to AAJ Plaintiff Members and AAJ’s Paralegal Affiliates.
Click on the link above to register for this valuable program.